Saturday, September 18, 2010

Take A Load Off

Tina, POOP. Poop is funny and I know you feel the same way. So I'm about to make poop funnier, with a game in which you come up with movie titles that in some way insinuate the number 2.  It's ultimately hilarious and disgusting. My friend brought this game to my attention and my cast (Yeah I'm in a play. Don't act like I didn't tell you.) and I produced some real smelly brain farts. I also can't believe this is the second time I've mentioned poop on this blog. http://tinafeyismyfriend.blogspot.com/2010/06/birds.html And feel free to add to the list, Tina. Otherwise it'll build up inside you and...well you know.

From what I could remember:
There Will Be Blood (my favorite)
Splash
Extract
A River Runs Through It
Deep Impact
The Hurt Locker
Titanic
The Dark Knight
Revenge of The Fallen
8 Crazy Nights
Gone in 60 Seconds
The Last of the Mohicans
Chocolat
Waiting to Exhale
Hope Floats
The Rock
A Hard Day's Night

Almost every Tom Hanks, Tom Cruise, and M. Night Shaymalan movie
Cast Away
Risky Business
Lady in the Water
The Green Mile
That Thing You Do
The Terminal
Catch Me If You Can
Mission Impossible
The Happening
Unbreakable
The Village
Joe vs. The Volcan
Sleepless in Seattle
Knight and Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is just for fun, so derogatory and offensive comments will not be tolerated.

AddThis

Share |