Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Tim Gunn

Tina, use these words in a sentence: anacoluthia, penumbra, festoon. Make it work. Confused? So am I, because I picked a bunch words of the day from a dictionary website. But you know who could help us out, TIM FREAKING GUNN. If I were to cast the Real World: My Fantasy, Tim and you would be there and I promise to never let you pee yourselves. Wait, I'm thinking SIMS world. Anyways, nothing has made me love Tim Gunn more than this moment:
It was the first time he's really accosted the designers. Yet not a sliver of hair or even his glasses moved one bit. That episode felt like freaking Cruel Intentions. The manipulation, the breakdowns, the sex...y outfits. Wait I have one more, the death...defying V-neck plunges. Okay I'm done. Oh no, I'm about to vomit some bad puns and twists of words. Tim Gunn pulled out his verbal weaponry from his gunnery and shot down Gretchen. Ahhh...satisfaction.

Here's an excerpt from my Real World confessional:
"Why I love Tim?"
1. He's genuinely nice.
2. I'm pretty sure his casual wear is still a suit. 
3. My vocabulary has expanded.
4. That smooth drawl, "Designers."
5. He's always right.
6. The Tim Gunn look: hand under chin, eyebrow up, eyes over glasses, long face
7. I wonder what his parents are like.
8. WHERE'S ANDRE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is just for fun, so derogatory and offensive comments will not be tolerated.

AddThis

Share |