Friday, June 25, 2010

Birds

TINA, A BIRD CRAPPED ON MY HEAD! At least I think it did because I felt something drip onto my hair as I walked under a tree and heard a bird tweet and fly away. I touched my hair and it was wet and when I looked down at my fingers there was this nasty brown "liquid". DISGUSTING. My reaction was pretty much like this:


Luckily, I had just walked out of the gym because I was not about to walk around in 85 degree Chicago summer heat with poop in my hair and on my hands. So I ran back into the gym to the showers. It was bad enough I had excrements on me, I wasn't about to go barefoot in a gym shower. So I basically rinsed my hair as quickly possible with all my clothes except my shirt and shoes on. That was a bit difficult since the shower head has a water splash zone of about 3 feet. Now my shoes were soaking wet and my hair was somewhat clean, but I still felt like the poop was in my hair. I must of looked crazy because I came in with frazzled with dry hair and left literally 5 mins later calm with wet hair. Now I think Liz Lemon would be exceptionally proud of this next bit. I hadn't eat lunch yet and since I was in a bit of a time crunch and had poop in my hair, I had the option of running home first and showering then eating or vice versa. I chose the second option. That's right. I walked all the way to Corner Bakery to pick up lunch THEN ran home to take a proper shower. I got a sandwich/soup combo. It really is the best of both worlds. I don't think it was too obvious my hair was a toliet today because I have really dark, basically black hair, so the brown blended in. Though I'm sure that bird that pooped on me went on his twitter and tweeted he pooped on me, because it felt like everyone knew. I swear I've never had more people stare at me as I walked down the street. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is just for fun, so derogatory and offensive comments will not be tolerated.

AddThis

Share |