Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Situation, eh.

Tina, fist pump if you've seen Jersey Shore. Fist pump. Fist pump. Gatorade break. Fist pump. Sorry I lost myself there. Anyways, here's my situation with The Situation: The Situation's lack of an actual Situation. But props to him for coming up with the name, which I'm still not sure are his abs' name or his nickname.


First off, a six pack is actually an 8-pack. The More You Know (do do do). If I had a laser pointer, I would like to showcase the fact that he has two. And the top row, I'm pretty sure is his ribcage. In some pics, like the one to the right, it looks like he stuffed some tube socks in his stomach package. His pack seems crumpled, small, and oddly compact. Narrow is the word that comes to mind. And they are weirdly slanted. I honestly don't intend to be mean, but if he's going to talk the talk, he'd better do some more crunches to back up The Situation.

Now my real excuse for the post: eye candy. You're welcome, Tina. What would you do for Klondike Bar? (I hope you did that improv exercise in class.)



By the way, you should see what my past searches on google search looks like right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is just for fun, so derogatory and offensive comments will not be tolerated.

AddThis

Share |