Monday, June 21, 2010

Do You Know Mick Napier?

Tina, of course, you remember Mick. Working with him, Rachel, Scott, Kevin, Jenna, and Jim in Paradigm Lost must have been "Wicked". Flashback!

Alright, back to Mick. He probably doesn't remember me or what he said to me, but I sure do. He called me "insanely funny." Now, I usually take any compliment or comment with a grain of salt. But this time, I threw the salt over my shoulder and let it hit the kid next to me in the face. Why did Mick's comment especially stick with me? Because (and it is possible that I'm grouping various sources to come to this conclusion) he saw something in you, which means he saw something in me. Noticed how I avoided a dirty joke there. Truly funny people avoid those jokes because it's too easy. Just kidding. I could barely keep from typing the 10,000 ideas that were entering my head as I wrote "the something in me" line. But now I bare the responsibility of being insanely funny, which I plan to be until the novelty and fame wear off. Or...I could get a part in the Twilight Saga. Reference to earlier blog!

http://tinafeyismyfriend.blogspot.com/2010/06/twilight-celebrities.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is just for fun, so derogatory and offensive comments will not be tolerated.

AddThis

Share |